Hi there!

 photo hello.png
I’m Natasha, a late twenty-something, living in the South with my crazy-wonderful New Yorker husband, Anthony, our brood of soon-to-be five and our two dogs. Join us as we share our adventures, get healthy, and manage life with five kids & our two crazy pups! I hope to always leave you inspired when you stop by my little corner of the internet, I'm so glad you're here! :)

Instagram

Pinterest

Translate

Thank You

Thank you, sweet friend, for reading! All text and images are © 2013 by Sweet Tea & Northern Charm. Please link back or credit any content or images that you may use. We thank you so much!

My Maternity Must Haves!


Oh my gosh, can you believe that I only have 12 weeks left of this pregnancy?

I know, I know, there is still some time left however, this pregnancy has completely zapped past us. Since I'm a well seasoned momma, I thought I would share some of my must haves that have gotten me through the past months comfortably. 

1.  Under the Bump Maternity Panties /  These babies are amazing to sleep in! They are so soft and fit perfectly under the bump.

2.  Full Body Pregnancy Pillow  / I can't tell you how uncomfortable I am this time around, with the the sleepless nights it's so hard to get comfy. This body pillow is seriously like a pregnancy hug. It gives me all the support my poor achy body needs.

3. Underwire Maternity Nursing Bra /  I actually underwent a breast augmentation about two years, removing 8 lbs of breat tissue from each breast. However, the tissue that was removed started growing back in the last year and now I am back to where I was before the surgery. So, I want that extra support right now. 

4. Best Supportive Leggings / I’ve tried a few of the more expensive maternity leggings and I have to say that these leggings are by far the BEST. 

5. The Perfect White Tee /  So perfect to wear on it’s own or layered under something else. I like the fit and material of it too. 

6. Feel sexy for date night / Seriously, buy this dress! I love that it's form fitting and off the shoulder. 

7.  Seamless Maternity To Nursing Tank  / I love this undershirt, it's comfortable and great for allowing me to sneak those not maternity shirts into my wardrobe. 

8. This belly balmMy skin gets so itchy when I am pregnant. Does yours? Love this belly balm! 

9. This maxi / LOL .. so the further along I get the bigger this belly gets and the struggle is real when it comes to shaving my legs, not going to lie. At least I can look cute, be comfy and not have to worry if I missed a spot shaving! 

10. Best Jeans / Levi's are comfortable anyway. 

11. This maternity sweater / it's comfy for those cooler mornings, it's not ugly, and it goes with pretty much everything. 

12. This total lifesaver / lugging around this big belly hurts, a lot. this this helps save my back and give me some needed support. 

13. This T-shirt dress /  it's flowy, comfortable and can be worn with leggings or skinny jeans.

14. These comfy pants / there are some days where I just don't want to wear jeans. These are THE best!

15. This Twist Front Clip Down Nursing Nightgown / the fabric and style of this nightgown is really flattering and I love how easy it is to unclip in the event of feedings etc. Plus it's flowy and has room for the ever growing belly. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© sweetteaandnortherncharm. Design by Fearne.