Hi there!

 photo hello.png
I’m Natasha, a late twenty-something, living in the South with my crazy-wonderful New Yorker husband, Anthony, our brood of soon-to-be five and our two dogs. Join us as we share our adventures, get healthy, and manage life with five kids & our two crazy pups! I hope to always leave you inspired when you stop by my little corner of the internet, I'm so glad you're here! :)

Instagram

Pinterest

Translate

Thank You

Thank you, sweet friend, for reading! All text and images are © 2013 by Sweet Tea & Northern Charm. Please link back or credit any content or images that you may use. We thank you so much!

My Weekly cleaning Cheat Sheet.


Instead of driving myself mad cleaning the whole house every day (because I’m sure we all tried that a time or two), I broke down my cleaning list to each day of the week with light moping and sweeping in between days as needed.
I normally (try to) deep clean the whole house once or twice each month, depending if we have guests over if it needs that second deep clean. I have three sweet little ones with dirty sticky hands & two wild pups running around so I try to keep everything clean as much as possible. I also have a dog dander and hair allergy so I try to keep that down too. 

But here, I've broken down each room in the house to a day in the week to clean, to cut down on some of the craziness and frustration. Because sometimes when I think about what I have to do, I get a little overwhelmed. I'm also a very visual person, so being able to see what I need to do helps motivate me to get it done. 


I've tried to keep everything six brackets or less. Remember, I'm a super busy momma so I don't want to spend the whole day cleaning the house, I want it to be reasonable and functional without taking too much time away from my family. 

My kitchen/dining area is my main focal point. That’s typically where I am majority of the day, so it’s my biggest area that I keep very clean. The rest of the week is pretty straight forward and easy with light cleanings. Nothing too over the top, like I said before, once to twice a month I deep clean. Typically at the end of month (and sometimes early to middle of the month depending on what we are doing). I just use this cheat sheet to guide me through it, and as long as you stay on top of things some of this stuff you can breeze though.  J

Download my cleaning cheat sheet here.

Happy cleaning!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© sweetteaandnortherncharm. Design by Fearne.