Hi there!

 photo hello.png
I’m Natasha, a late twenty-something, living in the South with my crazy-wonderful New Yorker husband, Anthony, our brood of soon-to-be five and our two dogs. Join us as we share our adventures, get healthy, and manage life with five kids & our two crazy pups! I hope to always leave you inspired when you stop by my little corner of the internet, I'm so glad you're here! :)

Instagram

Pinterest

Translate

Thank You

Thank you, sweet friend, for reading! All text and images are © 2013 by Sweet Tea & Northern Charm. Please link back or credit any content or images that you may use. We thank you so much!

My Simple Makeup Routine



As most of you know, I'm a busy momma of three (soon-to-be four), so I like to keep my makeup fresh, simple and easy as possible.



Now, I'm not a makeup guru, so I really only have one (expensive) eyeshadow palette that I use every day. I'm a neutrals kind of girl so I love the brown shades that are in the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. It's a little expensive with a retail value of $54.00, but trust me, it lives up to its name! However, you can always purchase the petite basics pallet for $29.00. It doesn't give as many options as far as shades go but, it is still a great palette.



My favorite “daily go-to” look features Foxy all over the lid and brow bone, Bootycall on the inner corners, Tease in the crease, and Snakebite on the outter corners.




I've been perfecting the winged eyeliner for years (seriously, I've been wearing it "winged out" since I was 14). I also have hooded eyes, so this little detail makes my eyes stand out a little bit more. So I never skip this and always make time for my eyeliner. I have found that a liquid eyeliner pen works best when doing this, it's just like using a felt tip marker... but for your eyes. My favorite one is the Rimmel London Colour Precise Eyeliner Pen. I've used several different brands but I always keep coming back to this one, plus it's only $6.00

My blush is Mabelline New York Fit Me in the color Plum.

My eyebrows are done in ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Dipbrow Pomade in the color Taupe.

And my lip color is Lipsense in the color Roseberry. -Seriously if you haven't tried this product yet, let me know and I will give you 5% off your first order! Like I said, I'm a busy momma, so I love the idea that all I have to do is throw the color on in the AM, it stays put all day and all I have to do is gloss every now and then. If you haven't tried it, you will be hooked, promise!

I know it seems really detailed, however, it only takes a few minutes to do. It's also just enough to help me feel pulled together without looking too overly made up.

Hope you enjoy!






*Please note: this blog post contains links to Ulta Beauty that are not affiliated to me or my blog.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© sweetteaandnortherncharm. Design by Fearne.