Hi there!

 photo hello.png
I’m Natasha, a late twenty-something, living in the South with my crazy-wonderful New Yorker husband, Anthony, our brood of soon-to-be five and our two dogs. Join us as we share our adventures, get healthy, and manage life with five kids & our two crazy pups! I hope to always leave you inspired when you stop by my little corner of the internet, I'm so glad you're here! :)

Instagram

Pinterest

Translate

Thank You

Thank you, sweet friend, for reading! All text and images are © 2013 by Sweet Tea & Northern Charm. Please link back or credit any content or images that you may use. We thank you so much!

Roman Anthony: 4 weeks in Review

  1. He sleeps A LOT.
  2. Feeds every 2-3 hours
  3. Restless and sometimes sleepless nights, constant feedings throughout the night
  4. So far, eyes are staying blue.





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© sweetteaandnortherncharm. Design by Fearne.